Yn cael ei gynnal ar y 21 Mai 2017, yn cynnig cyfres o heriol ond golygfaol rasys llwybr yng nghalon canolbarth Cymru. Hanner marathon (13 milltir) a 10k a chyrsiau llwybr yn cychwyn ac yn gorffen yn y Maes Sioe Frenhinol Cymru yn Llanfair-ym-Muallt ac yn cymryd yn y cymoedd, caeau, llwybrau coetir a choedwigaeth syfrdanol. Mae'r digwyddiadau 3k a phlant bach llwybr deuluoedd cynnig rhywbeth i bob oedran a gallu.
You are here
We don’t like to hand out too much advice here in Mid Wales. We prefer people to do their own thing.That way they’ll always turn up something quirky or surprising. The two-headed lamb of Llanidloes Museum, for instance, or the Lonely Tree of Llanfyllin.
But there are some things you really must do while you’re here, and we just can’t resist telling you about them. We’d just hate for you to miss out. So whatever you do, make sure you
- witness the sumptuous rooms and spectacular Baroque gardens of Powis Castle near Welshpool.
- explore Britain’s greatest natural wonder at Dan-yr-Ogof National Showcaves Centre for Wales, 315 million years in the making.
- follow a hooded boatman into King Arthur’s Labyrinth and the rather less scary Mark Waite, caver extraordinaire, at Corris Mine Explorers near Machynlleth.
- watch up to 600 of our most iconic birds of prey swooping to claim their afternoon snack at the Red Kite Feeding Centre near Rhayader.
- help save the planet – and ride one of the steepest cliff railways in the world – at the Centre for Alternative Technology in Machynlleth.
And after all that, your time’s your own.
Attractions My Way
“Having just spent a day in Dan-yr-Ogof with six children aged 3-13 years old, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun-filled day out.”
Taking place on the 21st May 2017, offering a series of challenging but scenic trail races in the heart of mid-Wales. Half marathon (13 mile) and 10k and trail courses start and finish in the Royal Welsh Showground in Builth Wells and take in valleys, fields, woodland tracks and stunning forestry. The family-friendly 3k and toddler trail events offer something for all ages and abilities.
Mae’r ŵyl Wanwyn yn ddathliad gwych penwythnos o hyd o dyddynnu a bywyd gwledig, gyda rhaglen lawn mynd o adloniant, gweithgareddau addysgol i roi cynnig arnynt, arddangosfeydd a pherfformiadau ac yn cynnig y diwrnod allan perffaith.
The two-day festival, with its action-packed programme of entertainment, have-a-go educational activities, talks, workshops, displays and performances, offers the perfect family day out.
Is your child interested in nature? Then join us for a couple of hours, while we go wild at Lake Vyrnwy. From bug hunting to pond dipping, den building and owl pellet dissecting, we'll get closer to nature together. Please note the activity chosen will be weather dependent.