All in a Spin
I love to create things using wool, one of the most wonderful and adaptable resources of our natural world. There's nothing quite like turning the fleece from one of your own flock into a beautiful, sustainable creation - hand spun, woven, knitted or crocheted.
My expertise has been gained both through learning from people whose own skills were passed on down the generations and by studying with masters of their craft from around the world. I love being able to pass that knowledge on too ... teaching and sharing skills so that others can learn to spin and weave, then use what they have created in other textile crafts.
Pen Y Caeau Farm
- Classes and workshops on hand spinning - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on weaving - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on dyeing and design
- Nationally accredited courses in hand spinning - only available at All in a Spin
- Private tuition
- Talks and visits to schools, community events and other groups
- Spinning and weaving to commission
- Spinning and weaving holidays in The Weaver’s Cottage
- Ashford and Louet stockist, also used spinning wheels
- Fleeces for hand spinners - our own Clun Forest, Lincoln Longwool and Zwartbles
- Single farm yarns - a unique range of DK and 4 ply knitting yarns spun from our own Clun Forest and Clun x Bluefaced Leicester fleeces as well as Romney from a neighbouring flock