Boasting panoramic countryside views from their idyllic setting on a working farm in glorious rural mid-Wales, these two unique architecturally designed eco–friendly lodges are positioned to take full advantage of the views and offer a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Why not walk across 2000 acres of unspoilt farmland and hills and discover the many trails in the local area. Explore Élan Valley reservoirs and Brecon Beacons National Park which are an easy drive away, or enjoy pretty towns and numerous outdoor pursuits close by including, horse riding, clay shooting and a rally driving school. Shops and an inn are both within 15 minutes drive.
Cycle hire* can be arranged on park. *Charges apply.
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Games Console
- Kitchen with Microwave, Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Bed Linen, Duvets & Towels
- Beds Made for Arrival
- Extra Sleeping for Two in Lounge Area
- Decking with Outdoor Furniture
- Woodburning Stove
- Gas and Electricity Included
- Pets £25 P/W Each (Max 2 – Sais Lodge Only)
- Welcome Pack Upon Arrival
- All Non Smoking Accommodation
- Group Bookings May Be Subject to Restrictions
Ground Floor Bedroom