Parking in Village.
The route follows public rights of way through agricultural land. Please keep your dogs under close control and ensure you leave any gates as you found them. Be aware of any livestock particularly cattle with calves.
- The walk begins at the entrance to the Moat Caravan Park opposite the old village school. Follow the road through the caravan park and cross the bridge over the river Rhiw. Continue to walk along the tarmac roadway and turn left up the hill. At the top bear right through the yard at Moat Farm passing through the orchard to the first kissing gate.
- Follow a track with hedge on right hand side past field gate to enclosed lane with hedge on left and fence on right. Passing through a field gate, follow enclosed lane to pedestrian gate.
- From pedestrian gate, cross the field bearing slightly to your right and pass through the gap in the hedge and cross the stream. Follow the hedge on your left until you come to a kissing gate in the fence line. Pass through the gate bear right and follow the path to edge of property known as Lower Mill. Passing to the left of the property, follow boundary to stile on right.
- From Lower Mill Cross the road bridge and follow the council road to the junction with the B4390.Turning right take the B4390 for about 150m and then take the first council road on the left. Proceed to the next junction, turn right and after passing through the gateway follow the track up the hill.
- Passing Llanerch-Einion Cottage and waymarker post, track curves to left. Just beyond curve turn left through gap into field then right to kissing gate in fence line corner. Follow fence line at bottom of field and enter small wood to kissing gate on right just beyond fenced gully on right.
- Follow footpath to kissing gate in hedge line. From kissing gate bearing slightly to the right follow slight indentation on ground to field gate on right. From field gate you will see a field gate with to bungalows beyond. Cross field to field gate and past bungalows to main road. Turn right past Beehive Inn to starting point.