Ty'r Beudy & Farmhouse Anneexe
Adjoining the main farmhouse, Ty'r Beudy is a converted stone barn tucked away in the hills above the Dyfi valley, not far from the historic town of Machynlleth. The holiday cottage sleeps up to 5 and is furnished to a high standard, with private garden and dedicated parking.
The surrounding countryside of the Dyfi Valley offers peace and seclusion, with scenic walks and wildlife-viewing potential. Local activities include walking, mountain-biking, horse-riding, fishing, golfing and coastal sports such as windsurfing.
Ty'r Beudy holiday cottage has been given a Welsh Tourist Board 4-Star Rating.
Cymerau Farm, Eglwys Fach
Ty'r Beudy Cottage:
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Full oil-fired central heating plus log-burning stove.
- Sky TV
- Access to washing machine and payphone.
- Dedicated parking and attractive private garden.
- wheelchair access to front door and one double bedroom on ground floor.
- Dogs Accepted at additional cost by arrangement
- Large en suite shower room
- Comfortable living room with TV/Radio/Wi-Fi
- Oil-fired central heating
- Kitchentte with hob, microwave/grill and fridge-freezer
- Access to washing machine and public phone
- Dedicated parking and Wheelchair access to front door
Ground Floor Bedroom
Guide Dogs Permitted