Welshpool Golf Club
First established in 1894 in Deer Park, Powis Castle, Welshpool Golf Club relocated to Red Bank on the outskirts of the town before finally moving to its current location on the Golfa Hill in 1930.
This James Braid designed course is situated just across the border from England into Mid Wales on the A458, 3 miles outside of Welshpool. The 18 holes that make up this magnificent course, once played won’t be forgotten in a hurry. The views are simply spectacular, a panoramic vista of miles of welsh hillside and farmland with the mountains of Snowdonia as a backdrop.
The clubhouse offers a guaranteed warm welcome with plenty of room for large societies and home cooked Welsh fare ready for the hungry golfer.